- All activities serve a first-come-first-served basis.
- No admission fee for Seminars.
- The admission fee for the Technical Enhancement Workshops and Tech to Connect 4.0 Leaders Summit is HKD80 and HKD 150 respectively.
- Please provide the correct information including the email address for a valid registration, and the system will automatically send the confirmation letter to that email address.Please also check your inbox and spam to avoid misdelivery.
- Unless otherwise specified, all activities will be delivered in Cantonese.
- All activities of the Tech to Connect 4.0 Series will be held in the Hong Kong Productivity Council Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Participants must cooperate with the epidemic prevention measures adopted by the HKPC. They must wear surgical masks correctly and eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in the venue. It is recommended to use an alcohol sanitiser to clean your hands every time you enter or leave every venue.
- All participants must receive temperature testing on the ground floor of the building and submit a health declaration form before entering the HKPC.
- In any case, the organiser reserves the right to make the final decision on the event arrangements.
Cancellation of Event
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or cut short the event for the following reasons:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Epidemics (including but not limited to COVID-19) and government policies on public gathering
- Landslides, rockfalls or hill fires along with the event venue
- Protests or blockage around the event venue
- Force majeure i.e. due to the occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser and which renders it impossible, unsafe or impractical to hold the event. A force majeure event shall include but is not limited to, the act of God, war, hostilities, invasion, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, riot, commotion, strikes, go-slows, lockouts or disorder, an outbreak of disease, acts or threats of terrorism.
If any of the events has been decided to be postponed or cancelled due to the reasons mentioned above, the organiser will inform the participant of the contingent arrangement via email.
Use of Personal Data
The Organiser and its agents shall have the absolute discretion to use any photographs, video, or any other record of the Event for any lawful purposes including advertising and promotion of the event.
The personal data provided by participants may be disclosed to other organizations for the purposes mentioned above.
We will never lease, exchange or sell any personally identifiable information that you have voluntarily supplied to us, including email address and telephone number.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material/event (or by members of the project team) do not reflect the views of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Innovation and Technology Commission or the Vetting Committee of the General Support Programme of the Innovation and Technology Fund.